Call for Participation
Reasons to Apply
IMLEAP provides participants with following opportunities:
- Increase visibility of your research
- Connect with industry and academia
- Access to an international network of industry and investors
- Enhance your team's presentation and teamwork skills
- Challenge yourself with real-world problems and test your ideas
Awards and Benefits
- Participants who have successfully completed the 1 week programme will be granted "Innovation Management and Leadership Certification".
- Project team selected after final presentation by anonymous voting will be supported to attend eITT organized by Siemens Healthineers Innovation Think Tank Headquarters in Erlangen, Germany, to present their solutions to an international audience. (Travel and one day accommodation costs of project teams will be covered by Siemens Healthineers, Turkey.)
- All participants who have successfully completed the IMLEAP programme will be invited to submit an internship application to Innovation Think Tank Labs at Siemens Healthineers. IMLEAP graduates’ applications will be processed with higher priority by ITT administration. So far, over 15 IMLEAP alumni have been recruited at Siemens Healthineers Innovation Think Tank as interns.
Program is open to all students (inc. new graduates within the last 12 months) at all levels (graduate or undergraduate) from all disciplines. We encourage applications from groups/labs/teams working on problems related to healthcare, medical and biomedical technologies. Although applications in teams of 2-4 graduate/undergraduate students are encouraged, it is not mandatory. Individual applications are also accepted (priority will be given to applications in teams). Accepted teams/individuals will be selected by the IMLEAP directors. Should there be more than 4 applications from a team, the IMLEAP selection committee will select 4 individuals.
Note: The poster presentations will be prepared and presented in English.
All applications will be submitted online individually. Applications in teams of 2-4 student are encouraged, though individual applications are also accepted (priority will be given to applications in teams). Applicants in teams, make sure to use the same "Team Name" with your teammates in the online application form.