Call for Participation
Reasons to Apply
IMLEAP provides students with following opportunities:
- Enhance your presentation and teamwork skills
- Challenge yourself and test your ideas
- Bring innovative solutions to healthcare sector
- Connect with mentors/advisors from industry and academia
- Access to an international network of industry and investors
Awards and Benefits
- Participants who have successfully completed the 1 week programme will be granted "Innovation Management and Leadership Certification".
- Project team selected after final presentation by anonymous voting will be supported by IRL@BOUN to further develop their projects and present at the Innovation Research Lab Exhibition (IRLE) held every year at Friedrich-Alexander University, Erlangen, Germany. (Travel and one day accommodation costs of project teams will be covered by Siemens Healthineers, Turkey.)
- All participants who have successfully completed the IMLEAP programme will be invited to submit an internship application to Innovation Research Lab (IRL@FAU, irl.zimt.fau.de) at Friedrich-Alexander University, Erlangen, jointly run by FAU and Siemens Healthineers ITT. IMLEAP graduates’ applications will be processed with higher priority by IRL@FAU administration. So far, over 12 IMLEAP alumni have been recruited at IRL@FAU as interns.
Program is open to all university undergraduate and graduate students. Students enrolled in any undergraduate and graduate programs of any university regardless of department and class or those graduated from any university after or within the preeceding academic year, may apply to IMLEAP.
All application will be done electronically by filling out application form and uploading your CV. The application period dates will be announced on this web site.