Call for Participation to 2016-2017 Term
Reasons to Apply
IMLEAP provides students with following opportunities:
- Enhance your presentation and teamwork skills
- Challenge yourself and test your ideas
- Bring innovative solutions to healthcare sector
- Connect with mentors/advisors
- Reach international network
- Project members completed the program successfully will be granted "Innovation Management Certification".
- Project members, who have already completed previous programmes, will be awarded with "Innovation Leadership Certification".
- Project team selected after final presentation will be awarded to present their projects at Innovation Research Lab Exhibition held every year in Erlangen, Germany. (Travel and 1 day accommodation costs of project teams and their mentors will be covered by Siemens.)
- Participants may also have chance to be evaluated for intern positions either at Siemens Turkey or Siemens Germany.
Program is open to all university undergraduate and graduate students. Students enrolled in any undergraduate and graduate programs of any university regardless of department and class or those graduated from any university after January 1, 2016, may apply to IMLEAP.
All application will be done electronically by filling out application form and uploading your CV.